Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Temper Tantrums and also Laughing...

I haven't been very good the last two days in catching Johnathan's window of becoming tired before it reaches being "overtired". And with exploring his voice, he has now started to have tantrums of screaming really really loud and angrily. Wo, does it get bad! He actually has "acted out"...but I know it is not his fault at all. It is mine for not catching that window when I should have laid him down for a nap. But it is hard because when he is that happy before, he doesn't like me to leave him alone in his crib to go to sleep. So I guess I gotta just bare through the protest crying for a couple minutes and he's pretty good about going down to sleep when he knows he needs it. Wow, tantrums are not fun though. : ) hee hee. Nate hasn't seen one yet.

Also, last night was the best bath time ever! We bought the big blow-up yellow ducky bathtub that we borrowed from Dena Corwin while in Spokane and Johnathan LOVES it. It is much comfy'er and safer for him. So we have play time in there now before soaping up. And I was using the little rubber ducky to fill with water and squirt him with. Whenever I squirted him with it, he had an actual BOISTEROUS laugh. It was SO adorable! He would giggle and giggle every time I squirted his chest. Ohhh...boisterous baby laughs are the cutest sound in the world!!! No doubt!

No comments: