Monday, November 9, 2009

Went on another Date!




Nate & I got to go on another great date last night! We've been averaging one a month so far. : ) Last night, Doug & Eiko watched Johnathan while we went to dinner and a movie. We went to the movie "Couples Retreat" first. Very funny and beautiful scenes of Bora Bora. Some day we want to go there. : ) Then we went to a nice dinner at C.B. & Potts. I had delicious Pacific Rock Shrimp Fajitas. Yum! Doug & Eiko said it went alright, but there was a time when Johnathan was SCREAMING his head off, crying hysterically. I felt so bad for both Doug & Eiko and my baby. I know the scream that Johnathan does when he is REALLY mad. And it is heart breaking and also painful to the person's ears. He's got a powerful cry. He must have been scared in an unfamiliar place and his Mom & Dad weren't around. Poor guy. But they said both babies napped at exactly the same time and went to bed at exactly 6pm. So they were on the same sleep schedule. : ) I'm glad it went mostly okay.
The pictures above are just of Johnathan playing with his toys. He is really starting to grab toys VERY well and he's now putting everything in his mouth. Very cute. He's also just recently started sucking his thumb!!! Someday maybe I'll get a picture of that.

1 comment:

e said...

it really was some blood curdling screaming. but i was finally able to calm him down.