Friday, November 6, 2009

I too am blessed...

I just read a little from Beka Anardi's blog and was really inspired. She made me think about my life too and how utterly blessed I am. I have an amazing husband who is working very hard to get a higher education to make it so I won't have to work as much while we are raising our children. And we still have so much fun together. And I have an adorable son who is the light of our lives and brings happiness to our every day. He is smiley and good-natured and has a good spirit. I love my boys, I love my family, I love the house we have, and we have many blessings to be thankful for. I too will challenge myself to complain less (if at all), and focus on all the things I do have. Life is wonderful and God is good.

1 comment:

Jake and Janelle Snyder said...

I agree... totally blessed. Me too... for MY boys, as well as friends like you. :)