Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Polyvisol problem solved

So I was having a problem with giving Johnathan his polyvisol (vitamin D, etc.) every day. Every single time I would put a little squirt of it in his mouth, he would immediately start gagging and then a few seconds later throw up with a bunch of milk in his stomach. It became an automatic reaction. He absolutely hated the taste of it. I don't blame him...it smells horrible! So Nate (he's so smart) solved the problem for me! He told me to mix it with some milk and put it in a bottle. So now I just express some milk into a little bottle, then squirt the polyvisol in there, and then have him suck from the bottle. That way it masks the flavor. Today I did it and he drank it all up, no problem! Yeah, he'll be a healthy little boy still! : )

No comments: