Thursday, November 19, 2009

I'm Jogging Again!

I'm so excited to be jogging again! I still have that 10 lbs at least that won't fall off. So I just bought this fabulous Jogging Stroller/Bike Trailer Combo by Trek. We got it on craigslist because these strollers are normally $500 and up. But we got it from a family here in Denver for only $140!!! What a steal! And it is almost like new. It is very clean, especially after I double cleaned it. And all the wheels and tires roll just fine. It can fit two kids up to 100 lbs! So I was thinking ahead for having our second. : ) But now, Johnathan's carseat fits in it well since he's still a little small for the seatbelts. So I just cinch the seatbelt over the carseat nice and tight and then put the mesh over it and he's very secure. It has pockets on the inside for when he's older and has snacks or toys in there during the journey. I went on my first jog (since I was 24 weeks pregnant!) last Tuesday and it went well! I went out for 45 minutes and I did have to stop and walk a couple times because my heart was pounding and my legs were tired. But I will work back up to it. : ) It will be a hard road but I want to be really extra healthy again by 2 years from now. Way to go Craigslist! And way to go Johnathan for loving riding in a stroller now! : )





No comments: