Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

Here's our happy little elf. : ) He is a growing boy and this is his FIRST Thanksgiving! We are letting him watch the Macy's Day Parade right now. Doug & Eiko are about to come over with their little boy Christopher. We are splitting the cooking items up between us. We are going to play games today and possibly watch the movie "Fletch Lives" after the boys go to sleep. I am extremely thankful for everything in my life this Thanksgiving. I am grateful to God, I am grateful for my amazing family. I am grateful for the pace of my life so far. At work last week, I had a 30 yr old patient that was having her 7th baby!!! Serious! Same age as me and she has 6 more kids than me. Crazy! And even worse than that, at work on Tuesday, I had a 21 yr old girl that was having her 5th baby!!! She started when she was 14 and hasn't stopped since. It was a sad story though. So I'm so grateful for my one healthy boy and my wonderful and amazing husband. And our extended family's! We are grateful that our parents are all with us this year (not physically here in colorado), and continue to pray that John (gpa) will be comfortable. I am grateful that both Nate & I have jobs and that we have our health. I am grateful for our house and our animals. And I'm so grateful for all of our friends...you who are reading this. Thank you so much in following our lives and we hope our paths will cross again soon. Miss all you guys!
Sincerely, Angie Pennock

No comments: