Saturday, June 27, 2009

Water aerobics exercise

Hi there! So the last two weeks I have been going to a prenatal water aerobics class at Utah Pool right here next to my house. It is an indoor huge pool and they offer prenatal and postnatal water aerobics twice a week (on Tuesdays and Thursdays) and it's only $4 a class. I have been loving it! There are like 8 or 9 other pregnant women in the class and we talk about pregnancy stuff. They play music while we do aerobics in the pool. We go back and forth across, and then we use underwater weights and also noodles. It is actually a great workout...especially with a big belly hanging out in front of me (since I can't jog anymore). It's a total body workout for 1 hour which I am loving so I can get ready for the BIG exercise coming up! : )

1 comment:

colbyanddeniseovery said...

That class sounds awsome! You are looking very pregnant now! I can't believe you're weeks away from being a mom. I would still love to see pics of your house. Colby's been gone for almost a month, only four more to go!