Friday, June 12, 2009

Baby Shower cont...














These are pictures of me opening my gifts. From my Birth Center unit (the nurses), we got our Crib Sheet Set! We (Nate & I) were so excited! What a nice gift from my workplace! There is a picture of the cake (DQ icecream cake!) and the two wonderful friends that threw the shower for me. Gina Wells is on the right and Carol Nelson is on the left. Both are very good friends who I work with. The shower was at Gina's house. There's Christa who won the safety pin game (couldn't say the word "baby"). And then lastly, the pregnant girls. : ) This could possibly be our last picture of Eiko & I pregnant at the same time. I love this one! Eiko is almost 38 weeks here, and I am 33 weeks and 5 days. : ) I love our belly's.

1 comment:

Amber Miskin said...

Angie you look great! You are the perfect pregnant girl! :) Does your back hurt at all? It looks like it might...