Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Christopher Allen Browning







So Doug & Eiko had their babyboy! So exciting! He was born on June 22nd at 6:41am and he was 6 lbs 9 oz, 19 inches long. He was actually born 19 minutes before my normal shift started! The timing worked out great! So I was "admit nurse" that day (admitting the new babies born that day), so I got to "admit" their baby. It was SO fun! I got to give his first bath, do his vital signs and head to toe assessment, do his footprints, give his hepatitis B vaccine shot, etc. My signature is on a lot of his paperwork. So it was an honor and a lot of fun. After I got off work at 7:30pm, Nate came over to our floor from his building and we visited with the Brownings until almost 9pm. These are pictures of Nate holding their cute baby. Congratulations to our good friends!

1 comment:

e said...

Thanks for being Chris's nurse! You guys are such great friends. Thanks for dinner tonight.