Friday, June 12, 2009

My Denver Baby Shower!












I just had my colorado Baby Shower yesterday, Thurs. June 11th, 2009. It was SUCH a blast and we all had a great time. It was a really nice shower. A lot of people came and I felt very loved. Thank you everybody that was there! Just so you know, the next three blogs I put in order so you could just read straight down. Also, if you want to see a picture closer up, click on it and it will go big. For these 5 pictures, the first one is me and my big pregnant belly holding Nadine's little boy Eric, jr who was born last November. The next picture is of Nadine Rasmussen, her babyboy, and Anne Williams, CNM who delivered her boy. Then is Caitlin Wait and Christa Anderson, both nurses on my unit (like most the people at my shower). Then there's me and one of my best friends at work, Izzi Desilver. She's my good wine-drinking buddy...another connoisseur of wine. And then the last picture is me with the food table. The girls did a GREAT job with the food! There was so much variety and it was SO tasty!



No comments: