Friday, June 12, 2009

My baby shower cont...











1. Nissa, the game planner, holding up a baby frozen in an icecube. We had to AROM the baby any way we could (which Nadine won by quickly biting the icecube apart).
2. This is my friend Juliane (& her son). Juliane looks so much like Robyn Wright-Penn to me (Jenny in Forrest Gump).
3. Another game, I was tasting a baby food to guess what was in it. This one was horrible tasting! (ergo, the funny face).
4. The winners of the baby food tasting game...Christa, Jill, and Eiko.
5. Me & my Certified Nurse Midwife - Anne Williams! It is so funny; she is the one that won the "guess the diameter of Angie's belly" game. How appropriate huh? I'm hoping she will be the one to deliver our boy. She is so great! It was an honor that she came to my shower.


No comments: