Saturday, October 31, 2009


Dad's picture of the month, rather last month. So I am babysitting (although I am not sure that's what its called when its your own kid) Johnathan on Friday nights and Saturdays while Angie is at work to bring home the real bacon. This week I am taking care of Johnathan on Friday night Saturday and Sunday as Angie is working three in a row, allowing for a little more father son bonding time. With taking care of Johnathan and the recent snow storm I am pretty much kept in doors for most of the day allowing for me to catch up on some household duties such as finally downloading pictures from my SLR camera. The one above is actually from last month but its one of the better shots of Johnathan of recent so I thought I would throw it upon the blog. Also I thought I would throw a little plug in for Picasa as a picture viewer, extremely easy and very good image editor that interfaces seemlessly with blogger or blogspot.com for posting pictures such as this one at the push of a button. I am usually not a fan of the real basic imaging editors but this one is really pretty decent. Angie's sister a professional photographer used Picasa on our computer at home to edit a lot of the pictures from the birth that so many people loved. If your pictures are too dark, or the color not what you had in mind, red eye or for some artistic touches give it a try. Hope you all are doing well, I have to run and give Johnathan his noon time bottle. Nate
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Beka said...

you are right Nate....I don't think you can call it babysitting if it's your own son!