Thursday, July 16, 2009

Pregnancy update

It's official...I have stretch marks now! They suddenly appeared at 37 weeks and I was very bummed. They are all below my bellybutton on the under part of my belly, but hopefully they will fade after the pregnancy is done.
My midwife checked my dilation yesterday and I was 1/50%/-2 (so I was 1 cm dilated). So that was pretty good and means my body is slowly getting ready for labor. I almost could have been put into labor last night because Nate & I had a midnight scare in the dark bathroom where neither of us knew the other one was in there. We both screamed and it was quite frightening (& funny later...but it did make me bawl with fear for a few minutes). I'm surprised my water didn't brake with how much we screamed. : )

1 comment:

Jake and Janelle Snyder said...

I'm sorry you got scared. The story is awesome though. =)

-Thinking about you all the time.

Nell