Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Midwife appointment

I had an appointment with my Midwife today. She said everything was still great...my blood pressure is still low, my weight gain is right on, my fundal height is right on so the growth of the baby looks good. He was still head down (thank goodness) and she thought he was really low (possibly starting to be engaged?). I asked her to guess his weight right now, and she said maybe 5 and 1/2 pounds, but that she has been way wrong in the past. But if she's right, he definitely needs to cook a bit longer. Nate wants me to go all the way to 40 weeks. : ) I'm feeling good other than braxton hicks cramps down my legs when I walk longer distances. I had my 2nd prenatal massage today after the Midwife appt and it was wonderful. She works on my lower back and hips for 30 minutes. Hopefully it will help the painful leg cramps. No complaints yet! : )

No comments: