Friday, July 10, 2009

Our 2 Year Anniversary!







On July 3rd, '09 (because I had to work on the 4th), we had a LOVELY 2nd year Wedding Anniversary date. We spent all day together. We went to the movie "Transformers 2". And for dinner, we went to a wonderful restaurant that was recommended to us called "Rioja". It was downtown Denver at Larimer Square. I was very pregnant at 37 weeks and got full quickly. But look at my dish...there was a whole little baby squid in it! I couldn't bring myself to eat it. The restaurant bought us whatever dessert we wanted because it was our Anniversary. Very nice! We had a lovely date. Can't believe it's been 2 years already.

1 comment:

colbyanddeniseovery said...

I can't believe it's been two years! Only three weeks to go, I bet you're getting pretty excited.