Thursday, July 22, 2010

Watching Justin

My good friend Juliane and I swapped babysitting our sons overnight for our wedding Anniversary dates. It was SO great! What a deal! So on June 30th, I had Justin (3 1/2 yrs old) stay overnight at our house. He was a very good boy. We played in the back yard throwing balls and frisbees while Johnathan watched. We played inside and he ate dinner well for me. We watched "Animusic" which he LOVES. He slept downstairs in the toddler bed we have. He woke up the next morning when he heard Johnathan crying. In the morning, I went for a jog with the 2 boys in the jogging stroller. : ) They fit great! This could be my 2 boys in 2 and 1/2 years from now. : ) Anyway, I did well with jogging with both of them...other than the hills were a little harder to push the stroller up.
Juliane and Jake had a great date...and so did we on July 3rd (blog coming).

No comments: