Tuesday, July 27, 2010

3rd Yr Wedding Anniversary

We had a GREAT time on our 3rd Anniversary Date! Johnathan was babysat by my friend Juliane and she actually watched him ALL NIGHT! It was so nice.

Here we are first at the movie theater. We went to "The A-Team" at arapahoe crossing. It was free due to a $25 gift card we got for christmas.

Nate gave me a big surprise for a gift! He gave me a CD ("Naturally 7", who are all acapella, and they opened for our Michael Buble' concert in March). But not only that, he hid a Ruby necklace inside the CD case! I was not expecting that at all! And the ruby is Johnathan's birthstone. I love it and what an amazing husband I have!!!


Here we are before dinner, just outside in the DTC area.


We went to Morton's Steakhouse (which was really fancy!). I'm sniffing my wine here...trying to be a wine snob. : )





This dinner was $100 off due to a hundred dollar gift card we got from Mehdi for a post-wedding gift back in Dec. of 2007! Thank you so much Mehdi for making our fancy date affordable! We had SO much fun! I'm so in love.

No comments: