Thursday, July 22, 2010

Feeding Mom

Johnathan is SO funny! He just started trying to feed ME all the time! I put a handful of cheerios on his tray for example, and he eats a couple, but then he picks one up and reaches it out to me and goes, "uh?". It is sooo cute! I eat it and then he picks up another one and "uh?". He would feed me over and over again if I let him. Recently it's been like, "No, you need to eat it. It's you're food." He's a sweet boy. He even offers his sippee cup to us. : )
So we just now started giving him some juice. I guess I wanted to delay it till he was older. And since it is so close to his birthday and we were getting lower down on the last tub of formula powder (don't want to buy another one), yesterday we started giving him cow's milk. We've been doing 1/3rd cows milk, 2/3rds formula. And we'll gradually increase. He seems to like it!

No comments: