Thursday, November 11, 2010

Trip to California!

Johnathan and I took a trip to Orange County, California to go visit my little sister Rachel. I had a free ticket on Frontier and I hadn't been there since Gabe was born 2 and 1/2 years ago. Since then, she bought a condo and got a new dog. So I had a lot to catch up on in her life. : )
My older sister Jen also wanted to come visit her and got a great deal on an airline out of Pasco, WA. So her and the two girls came too! It was great to all be there together. It might be the only time all of us see each other for the holidays this year.
Each night, we all crammed into her condo, but we made it work. We also didn't need to rent a car. We just took two cars wherever we went (two kids in carseats in the back and two adults in the front in each car).
Rachel has a pool at her condo which was nice. The first day I was there, it was 97 degrees! No kidding!

We had a great time every day. The first full day we had, we went to the Cabrillo Marine Aquarium, which is free and a great place to take the kids.






No comments: