Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Cute things...

Johnathan's doing so many cute things now that he is saying so many words! This morning, after waking up, I said, "Johnathan, let's go downstairs and feed the kitties". Then I called out "Kittieeees." As he's following me, he usually calls out with me, "Kittieees". But today, he went and picked up his fake cellphone, put it up to his ear, and said, "Kittieees". It was so adorable! He was calling for them to come. : )
When I say, "You want to push the buttons?" on something, he says, "butt!". Now whenever he pushes buttons, he says, "butt!". : ) Again, so cute.
And now he is calling me "Angie" every now and then. Someone taught him that over Thanksgiving. And he thinks it's so funny to call me Angie. I want him to call me Mama. : )
Lastly, my Mom got him to say the word "serious". She said something to him like, "so serious". And he repeated "serious" with this very serious look on his face. So funny....we laughed outloud.

No comments: