Thursday, April 15, 2010

Tractor Boy, and Pennock's Horses

Here's some more great outdoor shots of Johnathan. Daisy the dog almost gave him a kiss in that one. : ) And there was a funny miscommunication about the first picture (that I didn't find out about until Nate spoke with his Mom on the phone and then I looked at these pictures). So I told Jan I wanted a picture of Johnathan up on the tractor. So then she started to get up on the tractor seat with him, and I go, "No, I want just him sitting in the seat". I thought I had said, "Just hang on to him with your hand", but I don't think Jan heard me. So I was busy looking through the camera lens and I didn't see she let go of him. And she thought I was crazy to have her let go of him! She thought I was quite the bold Mom. : ) Ohhh man. Thank goodness it wasn't a tragic miscommunication. : )





1 comment:

Robert Salnick said...

I like the last picture best - it looks like he is looking over his shoulder, backing up the tractor.

And I enjoy looking at that familiar background scenery in Spokane!