Thursday, April 15, 2010

Cousin Marc from India

So this guy here was the whole reason I came to Spokane now in the first place. This is my cousin Marc Burnham who is a missionary in India with "Youth with a Mission" or YWAM. He has been there for about 5 years, and he is back in the United States for 3 months to apply for a 10 year visa to go back to India. He was here for a brief short time, so I wanted to jump on it to go see him. I had never talked with him since he changed his life and became a christian. So I really wanted to talk with him about that and meet the "different" Marc. He was at my wedding but I really had no time to talk to anybody on that day.

He is now engaged to an Indian girl and they are planning on getting married in India next year 2011. And then they are going to get married again here in Hawaii for his side of the family. We hopefully will be able to go to that wedding! But after that, they will probably live in India for at least 15-20 years. So I won't get to see much of my cool cousin. But we had such a blast talking and seeing each other with the family again. It was a neat time.
ps. He is funny because he has an indian accent now.






No comments: