Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Johnathan's photo with SANTA!



I had SO much fun going to get this photo of Johnathan...
1st time on Santa's lap! We got it at Great Outdoor World (Bass Pro Shops). They were giving out free 4x6 photo's of santa. So of course, the line was FOREVER long. We waited for about an hour and 15 minutes. Thank goodness I brought my friendly neighbor Aniva. She came just for fun and it turned out to be nice that she could hold our spot in line when Johnathan needed to go eat for a minute. When he got up there, he was fairly happy. He did okay on Santa's lap, but right when I started walking up to get him again, he started crying and I got one last photo of him...classic! : ) I love the close up one with santa. Johnathan was in his little elf outfit...so cute.







No comments: