Monday, September 7, 2009

Our First Date!


(I wanted to update the blog chronologically, but I just haven't had the free arms to keep up with it. So I'll write about 2 things, and then go back and add older pictures from before.) Nate's Mom came and visited us this weekend (for 48 hours)!!! It was so nice for her to finally meet baby Johnathan. She offered to babysit him so that Nate & I could go out on a date. It was the first time his Mama left him for more than a little while, but I did okay. And we had the best date! We first went to the "Zoppe Family Circus" which was REALLY cool. It was an old Italian traditional circus. We had fun. Then we went to dinner at Macaroni Grill and had a nice worry-free dinner and a glass of wine. Thank you Grandma Pennock for letting us go on a very needed date!

No comments: