Thursday, February 16, 2012

In the Hospital

Here's my girls again...Love them all so much. I felt like the luckiest patient in the world. It was actually a great birth experience.


Here is Johnathan's first meeting with his baby brother Ryan. He met him about 10:30am after Ryan's 5:48am birth time. They exchanged gifts with each other. (Something I've seen other patients do with the birth of their second child). Johnathan gave Ryan a big Elephant stuffed animal. And Ryan gave Johnathan a BIG Buzz Lightyear, just like in the movie. He loved it! And he loves his brother too. : )


Cute little Ryan Andrew in his first outfit of ours.







My Dad and stepmom came that day to Colorado to help us out while in the hospital (and the week after). My Dad was the first family member to meet Ryan.







No comments: