Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Angie Update

So today I am 38 weeks pregnant! It could be any day now. I can't believe how fast this pregnancy went. It sadly zoomed by. Not much time to think about your pregnancy when you're taking care of a toddler. I'm doing okay other than being very wiped out, recovering from a cold, and having more painful braxton hicks contractions from time to time. Last week, at my midwife appointment, my blood pressure was 90/50...quite low. But it's okay and that's normal for pregnant women. Little Ryan inside is doing great and he moves around A LOT! I love feeling him kick and move. Can't wait to meet him. He's really low and is head down and getting ready to be born. I'm betting he will be 8 and 1/2 pounds. We're trying to get Johnathan ready by talking about baby brother a lot. It's tough being alone with him because he still wants me to run around and throw balls and play swords and wrestle, etc etc. But I'm also trying to enjoy every last day "alone" with him before our home life changes again. Can't believe this pregnancy is almost over. Sad and exciting all at once.

No comments: