Thursday, September 1, 2011

We're Having a Boy!

We had our official ultrasound on Monday, August 29th...and we found out we are having another boy! Wow, I was shocked! I had strong feelings that I was having a girl...but I guess I was way wrong. This pregnancy has just been different, which probably just attributes to having a toddler in my daily life now. But, Johnathan is for sure having a baby brother. It was very clear again this time. No question.
He even sucks his thumb like Johnathan does. : )
So we're having fun thinking of names for him. We still struggle with boy names. I wonder if we'll ever be able to use our girl name. When we came out of the ultrasound, the first thing Nate asked me is, "So, does this mean we're for sure trying for a 3rd?". I laughed and said, "I don't know...maybe". : ) We're excited to give Johnathan a brother!




















No comments: