Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Johnathan's 1st Birthday!!!

So, since he's turning 13 months in a week, I figure I better write about Johnathan's 1st birthday finally! sorry. : ) I've kept myself busy this month. : )
Anyway, he turned one on July 25th! He had a GREAT day! Grandma Jan and Uncle Keith came to colorado for the occasion. We first went to church and then came home and got ready for the party.
He had a birthday party at 3pm and other than his family, our neighbors came, and 3 different couples, and 2 other kids. It was so much fun. We had chocolate cupcakes, lawn games, burgers and brats, a bubble factory machine. It was a perfect party for him. He was so happy at his own party too! He loved it.






I can't believe he is 1 now! This year has flown SO fast! I kept thinking about a year back, like "Oh, my contractions started now" or "We went into the hospital early this morning", or "he was a tiny little newborn at this time last year". He has changed so much and is still so healthy. We are proud parents and oh-so-in-love with our son. Happy Birthday Johnathan! We all love you.

No comments: