Monday, June 14, 2010

Big boy and daddy


Johnathan is getting to be such a big boy. He definitely doesn't look like a baby to me anymore. He is like a toddler now. Especially when I come home from work, working with newborns all day...then when I see Johnathan again, I always go, "Oh my gosh...you're getting soooo big!". And I tell Nate he looks bigger to me; but I think it's just because he's so much bigger than those 1-3 day old newborns. : )
He is doing very well. He cruises around all the furniture and walls. He just doesn't have the balance/confidence to stand on his own yet or try walking yet. But he does walk with his pushing walker. He's been napping well and eating solid foods better. He loves Gerber's "crunchies". Nate calls them "baby crack" because Johnathan get's so excited and wants more and more...almost demanding them. I'm looking back on my old calendar a lot to see what we were doing this time last year. And it's fun to think about how big my belly was this time last year.

No comments: