Thursday, May 6, 2010

John Pennock, Nate's Dad

Nate's Dad ended his 7 year battle with cancer on Thursday, April 22nd at 5:48am. He was at home in Spokane, WA and we were all there, including his sister Cherie. This is the last picture that I got of him (the day after Easter). His memorial service was on Tuesday, April 27th.

I wrote down some words from Johnathan, his Grandson (that I didn't get to say at the Memorial):
"I will miss you Grandpa. I will miss growing up with your guidance & words of wisdom. I will miss you throwing me up in the air and all the fun things we would have done together. I will miss our hikes and white-water rafting trips. But I know you will be with me whenever I do those things; watching down from above. I'm happy for the 9 months we had together. I hope to make you laugh in heaven. You will always be my Grandpa John, my namesake. And I'll always be your Little John. Love you".

2 comments:

The Ames Family said...

We are so sorry for your loss :(

e said...

We are sorry, Nate and Angie.