Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Having a new Baby

Hi everyone! I'm back typing again (this is Angie). So I can't believe I'm a new mom now!..... "I'm a Mom". Wow, that is wierd to say! So it has been 2 & 1/2 weeks since I gave birth to Johnathan and it has been quite a life change. It is so amazing though and I am so in love with my son. He is SUCH a cutie! He is constantly entertaining us and making us laugh...even as a newborn. He is very interactive and has such a strong neck already, lifting his head way high and looking around. I am recovering fairly well; some things slower than others. It is definitely harder to do ANYTHING when you have a young baby because you are constantly holding them or trying to meet their needs. So doing chores around the house is quite a task these days. My new excitement every day is when I successfully got my shower done! Yeah! hee hee. It is definitely worth the change...I just have to tell myself it is fine to be less efficient right now. Because my family is what is most important anyway. It is a lot of fun and we are adjusting to being parents pretty well I would say. And the birthing experience I had and the memories of my hospital stay was so amazing! Such a wonderful and happy time of my life. Thank you to EVERYONE that helped out...both in the hospital and since we've been home. We have such a great support system!

1 comment:

Amber Miskin said...

It'll get easier with time...just relax now. You and he both need it!