Sunday, May 31, 2009

32 Weeks Pregnant! and 3D ultrasound



So I am now 32 weeks pregnant! Yeah, so exciting! My belly is definitely a lot bigger. I'm right on track with weight gain. We did a really neat thing on Saturday. We went to a company called First View Ultrasound and got a 3D/4D ultrasound just for fun (& some money). 4D ultrasound is 3D with motion I guess. Anyway, it was worth the money and a really neat experience. And we kinda got to see what he looks like! Got some great pictures of his face. I will send another blog of the ultrasound photos soon. But you can see the one with Nate holding up one of the photos they printed off for us. We also got a DVD of the whole session set to music. And we got a picture CD with like 50 black & white photos. He's growing in there and looks like a very healthy baby. Can't believe how soon it is till we meet him.







1 comment:

Melissa said...

What a cute little momma you are Angie! I'm so happy for you guys. Hope everything goes well with the delivery. It's good that you know a thing or two about it :)